Do you consider yourself an expert in horses? Do you love writing about all things equine? If so, keep reading.
HorseVills, a blog about horse ownership and care, is seeking expert niche writers who can consistently produce top-notch, engaging, and well-researched content. We have an editorial calendar full of ideas waiting for the right writer, so the job starts immediately.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, all related to caring for horses. Topics include things like what horses can eat, best riding gear, and new horse owner tips.
Along with getting paid to write about something you love and a steady flow of work, our editorial team will provide you with regular feedback to help improve our long-term relationship. There’s also plenty of room for growth, as we own multiple websites across numerous different niches (in fact, if you have expertise in more than one niche, we encourage you to check out our other writer job listings).
- Must have excellent writing skills with minimal typos or grammatical issues.
- Must have experience writing about small pets. While you don’t need to own a horse, you at least need to be very comfortable writing about them.
- Must have at least three samples of work within the horse niche.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must either know how to use Frase.io OR be open to learning how to use it.
- Must be willing to quickly edit work as requested by our editorial team (note: we only ask you to edit content that doesn’t meet the requirements given to you).
Note: As long as you have strong English (American-style) writing abilities, we’re fine if it’s not your first language. We work with writers from all over the world and do not discriminate.
- Competitive freelance rates
- Consistent, stable workload every month
- Flexible schedule. As long as you meet your deadlines, you can work whenever you want.
- Plenty of growth opportunities on HorseVills and within our company.
- Chance to work on other assignments and in other niches to expand your resume
Ready to apply? Fill out this form. Our team will review your writing samples and get back to you if you’re a good fit.