OFW Media is a successful and growing digital marketing company and we are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER/WEBSITE MANAGER to join our team and helps us manage our portfolio of content websites.
We are looking for an analytical and motivated professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with team members, current knowledge of project management skills is essential to this role
In this role you will be the right-hand support for the CEO of OFW media!
The ideal candidate will have a sense of autonomy in getting tasks and projects done. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, you might be perfect for this role. You must also be able to research solutions and drive things forward to ensure projects are completed on time and that our customers are taken care of.
Team management is an important part of this role and we welcome candidates who have experience managing contractors or team members.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Use Airtable/ClickUp to manage projects, assign tasks to writers, SEO team, virtual assitants, set deadlines and follow up on progress.
- Monitor and track the success of projects (Content websites) and make recommendations based on KPIs: Traffic and Monetization Progress
- Work with our team of contractors to ensure website projects are being driven forward and roadblocks are cleared.
- Assist the CEO with project inbox management by reviewing, responding if necessary, and creating tasks from email requests & delegating to the appropriate team member or contractor.
- Prepare weekly project updates for the CEO
- Weekly Meeting with the team
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Handle basic WordPress updates and hire the right contractor to fix any issues
- Bring new ideas to the table to streamline the business.
— PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS —
- Google Drive
- ConvertKit or any other Email software tool
- Basic SEO Knowledge.
- Basic Affiliate Marketing Experience
- Google Analytics
Your application will be on the top if you have more than a basic SEO knowledge and have ranked websites before
We are looking for the following:
– 1+ year(s) of experience supporting an online business as a project manager or similar role.
– Interested and experienced in streamlining and improving processes and setting up systems to grow the company.
– Our non-negotiables: excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, attention to detail, hitting deadlines, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and amazing customer service.
– Others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, resourceful, organized and a self-starter.
– Ideally someone ready to hit the ground running, and not needing a ton of guidance to get in and start managing projects and finding ways for us to improve
– Located in the EST zone or be willing to work on EST business hours
— HOURS & RATE —
Approximately 30 hours a week, Monday – Friday during EST business hours.
This role pays $23-25 USD per hour depending on experience plus a quarterly performance bonus.
There’s room for growth in this company in the future if you’re successful in this role!
–– WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Ongoing training on how to rank a website and monetize it
- A fun and creative team to work with
— APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS —
Please send an email to: Jobs@ofwmedia.com
- Subject LINE: PROJECT MANAGER POSITION
- Send a resume and/or a link to your portfolio
- Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you’re a good fit for this position
- Please briefly describe your past experience with project management, team management, and customer service
- Please include the word: CAT in your email
- Please include the tech tools you are familiar with as well as how do you rate yourself on these tools
Due to the expected volume of applicants, we won’t be able to contact unsuccessful applicants but we wish you the best in your job search!
We will accept applications through May 7th. If you are selected to proceed to the next step, you will be contacted by email on May 11th with instructions on how to book a time for an initial interview on May 12/13/14